Olubowale Akindele your British Nigerian Party mayor candidate
Olubowale Akindele has been a British-Nigerian patriot for many years and he is standing as our London Mayor candidate. Click here to find out more about Olubowale . Olubowale has drawn many plaudits for his hard work, passion for Britain and for his desire to help the people of London reach their full potential.
A majority of the population are now minorities. London needs someone who will appeal to the foreign vote but also still campaign on core BNP issues and not forget who the real Brits are.
Here is a message from Olubowale about his policies and what he wants for London.
STOP THE OLYMPICS
- Rather than inspiring a generation the Olympics will instead destroy a generation, allowing many immigrants to burden our transport infrastructure, education, healthcare and tourism sector. This will ruin our wonderful country!
- Illegal immigration will become even more of a problem, with illegals staying in our country long after the Olympics. Our underfunded police force will struggle to capture many of these athletic illegals.
- The local environment of East London and the Docklands is also at risk, with the fragile state of the area’s scientifically significant wildlife, including grey pigeons, rats and assorted bacteria under threat from the games. I will ensure that our indigenous wildlife and plants. We must protect our environment before it is too late.
London is an absolute whitewash at the moment. It is so multicultural that it’s already lost it’s British-Nigerian identity. This makes me very sad.
- London has been multiculutralised as multiculturalism has spread beyond our control. Instead of focusing on preventing multiculturalism, we should focus on protecting ourselves from its harmful symptoms.
- By removing housing benefit for asylum seekers I will be able to fund a campaign for an Indigenous Baby Boom promoting the procreation of indigenous Londoners.
- I will create the Mayor’s 100% British-Nigerian Guarantee, awarded to shops, restaurants and other commercial businesses that have 100% indigenously sourced products, staff, and culturally significant products.
- I will encourage banks and investors to provide British-Nigerian small businesses with cheaper loan rates and greater investment, so they can develop and thrive.
- I will raise awareness in schools and across the capital about the problems caused by immigration and my desire to end it.
- London is full up to the brim as a necessity I will do all in my power invested in me as Mayor of London to reduce immigration and decrease the immigrant population of London.
- Like the Britain that we live in, London’s transport system is broken, tired and dangerously full to capacity. In the short-term London needs to restrict who can travel at cheaper rates on the tube. I will replace the Oyster card with the native card, only given to indigenous British-Nigerians and non-benefit claimants. Immigrants will no longer have London as their oyster.
- Just like the national level, unions and Marxist-communist-socialists have become the dominant force in our transport system. I will rip apart the unions, ending the exploitation of ordinary working people and use the money saved to provide free travel on sundays and public holidays. In the future I envisage a London where all indigenous receive free travel.
- As a nationalist, I propose a full nationalisation of London’s transport system, saving millions and cutting costs, rebranding Transport for London (TFL) as Transport for Lagos.
- Our media is in disarray. I was banned from any of the Mayor debates and the leftist media have refused to publicise my campaign as much as the other candidates. This is what you expect from the state funded Marxist propaganda machine, trying to propagate its communist agenda.
- Just as Stalin’s Soviet Russia forced people to move to the cold and remote Siberia, Mark Thompson (Marx Thompson) has co-ordinated the relocation of the BBC and it’s employees to the harsh environment of Salford Manchester. A move which aims to promote the BBC’s marxist ideology to unaflicted areas of the country.You can read more about the party’s views on the BBC here
- The BBC itself is also responsible for brainwashing our children with ‘Rasta Mouse’s Jamacian antics teaching our kids bad English and contributing to the multicultralisation of our culture.
- I propose that the BBC stay where they belong in London and, in-line with party policy, propose the creation of the British Nigerian Broadcasting Cooperation to replace the BBC.
- The London riots vindicated Nwake’s prediction that multiculturalism would cause chaos, anarchy and crime in our country.
- The source of these criminal actions were multiculturalism.
- Hippy-proto-fascists, such as the UAF (Unemployed and Foreign) antagonised the police and scared British-Nigerians in the local area. The community needs a strong police force and an entrenched British-Nigerian culture to protect them from these criminals.
- I propose an increase in police on the street and an increase in police powers so it is easier to protect and deport.